American Invincible Super Disinfectant 650ml
✔ Effectively prevent influenza. Kill 99.999% of bacteria and viruses. Including Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Rotavirus, Influenza A (swine flu), Influenza B virus and Norovirus.
✔ Inhibit molds and fungi.
✔ Eliminate odors from the source, including bacterial odor, cigarette odor, pet odor and musty odor.
✔ Reduce allergens caused by dust mites and pet dander.
Suitable for :
Homes, nursing homes, laundry rooms, restaurants, vehicles, schools, fitness rooms and changing rooms, etc. Does not harm natural stone.
Do not use on wool fabrics.
-Test in an inconspicuous place first.
-Try to remove dirt, mold or mildew on the object, and then spray the product with a spray bottle.
-Keep the object moist for 10 minutes, then remove excess moisture.
-Keep it ventilated and let it dry completely. No need to clean.
-Repeat the above steps if necessary.
-Do not use simultaneously or mixed with vinegar or acid cleaners.
Store in the original sealed container in a cool (below 40°C), dry place.
Keep away from children. Avoid touching the skin and eyes.
If you touch your eyes, open your eyes and rinse slowly with water for 15-20 minutes.
Remove the contact lens after the first 5 minutes and continue to rinse.
Consult a doctor’s opinion and show the product label. This product has a slight odor, which is normal.
If necessary, wear a mask when spraying. Avoid this product in contact with strong acids in an unventilated environment.
In Stock (22)