1. Boil fresh drinking-water and leave it to cool down to approx. 40-50 °C*.
2. Pour 2/3 of the prepared water into the feeding bottle.
3. Fill the measuring spoon loosely and level with the back of a knife. Put the recommended amount of powder into the feeding bottle.
4. Close bottle and shake.
5. Add the remaining water and again shake several times.
6. Cool down to drinking temperature(approx. 37 °C). Check temperature.
* To prevent the natural lactic acid cultures (lactobacilli) from being harmed, please do not prepare formula with too hot water. Use 30ml boiled water per measuring spoon.
- HiPP Organic seal: strictest control for the best organic quality and maximum product safety
- HMP (Human Milk Probiotics): Support baby’s immune system
- GOS: support healthy intestinal flora
- DHA: for visual, brain and nerve tissue development